Friday, August 26, 2016

Starting the Semester


I’m honestly not the most organized person, but I always manage to get things done somehow! Right before each semester starts I’ll create a note on my phone and type out the names of all my classes and then underneath I will put assignment due dates. After I finish each assignment I’ll then use the check-mark emoji to show that I finished it and that I don’t have to worry about it anymore. It’s basically a little to-do list. I always have my phone with me so I have always preferred it to a notebook or planner. 

(An outdated image of the notes app,  Source

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using the notes on your phone as a to do list. My only problem is I somehow end up deleting the list before I am done with it. I think that it is a great idea to look into using though. Like you said, I always have my phone with me so it would always be with me as well.

    ReplyDelete