Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Reading Notes: Aesop's Fables, Part B

When I was reading “The Ant and the Grasshopper” it reminded me of procrastinating on a homework assignment and then it seeming like the deadline popped up out of nowhere. 

“The Two Crabs” was also relatable. There’s so many people out there who criticize people for something they do as well. 

Also, when I read “The Man and the Wood” I just really wanted the trees to rebel against the man who was cutting them down. 

“The Fellows and the Bear” was the first story with a bear that I’ve read in this class so far! There was also “The Bear and the Bees” which was simple but nice. 


“The Frightened Lion” could also be a cute story of a lion who’s scared of ghosts.

(An image from "The Frightened Lion.")

Bibliography: All these stories are from Aesop's Fables by Joseph Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment